SEAI Home Energy Grant Service
Our home energy grant service is a fully managed solution to include the grant application for homeowners who are carryout multiple energy upgrades.
There are now more ways than ever to make your home warmer and more energy efficient.
Discover our home energy upgrade grant funding services by getting in touch to book a consultation or find out more.
Who can we obtain home energy upgrade grants for?
For homeowners and private landlords whose property or home meets the following criteria:
- Was built and occupied before 2011 for insulation and heating controls.
- Was build and occupied before 2011 for renewable system grants.
- Has an existing BER of B3 or lower and must achieve a minimum rating of B2 on work completion, with a 100kWh/m2/year or better improvement on the BER primary energy value.
- Has not previously received grants for the same home energy upgrades.
- Defective concrete block homes who meet the above criteria and are either carrying out remedial works or demolition and rebuilding their home.
Community and Commercial Grants
We also provide grant funding services to community projects and commercial businesses.
Get in touch today to book a consultation or find out more.